Kiawah Island & Pawleys Island

Old Jun 1st, 2021, 09:30 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kiawah Island & Pawleys Island

We are going to be spending a week on Kiawah Island this summer with some of our family. We have visited Charleston before (as well as Edisto Island, Hilton Head Island, etc.) but this is our first time to this area. We would welcome restaurant recommendations and suggestions of fun things to do (in addition to golf and going to the beach). Our group will include 2 seniors, several thirty-somethings, and two children (6 and 8 years old).

After our stay on Kiawah Island, my husband and I are meeting my sister in Pawleys Island for a few days. It has been several years since we've been there, so we'd welcome restaurant recommendations for this area as well.

Thank you for your help!
Old Jun 2nd, 2021, 02:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Pawley's there is Perronne's which is stunningly delicious--and expensive! Frank's is always good. But we usually go on up the road to Murrell's Inlet to eat. Russell's is pretty much our favorite. Nanc's is where we go in the fall for a proper oyster roast. Bubba's Love Shack is on the inlet and great for lunch.
If the Chive Blossom in Pawley's right at the road to Pawley's beach has survived the pandemic it is really delicious and a great place for lunch.