I am getting married in Key West in May at the Key West Garden Club (West Martello Tower). We are looking for a restaurant to have our dinner at afterward for the 12 of us. I originally thought Louie's Backyard would be good, but I am wondering if there would be any privacy in the indoor area? I have thought about Latitudes as well. We don't need a private room, but it would be nice. I would like a space without a large minimum required and since we are only 12, I feel like a lot of private rooms might be too large. Do you all have any suggestions on a good place to go for a dinner/celebration afterward?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muir Woods - new rules
- 2 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Padre Islands
- 9 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 10 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA