i keep hearing about this kettle moraine state park. has anybody been here before? i want to do a short camping weekend from Chicago, and it seems close enough to enjoy some time out there. has anybody here been camping and hiking there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip California
- 2 Drive from SC to CO
- 3 Family New York Trip
- 4 RV Grand Canyon
- 5 Spam meter
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 8 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 10 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Southern Oregon route
- 16 A Few days in Museums
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 Booze & books in NYC
- 19 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 20 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 21 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 I need help
- 24 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 25 Expedia