I am taking my wife to Kennebunkport, Maine for a long weekend in June. I am looking for some restaurants recommendations. One night we are looking for a casual local spot in town for seafood. It does not need to be anything fancy.
The 2nd night I am looking for something a little more upscale, also either steak or seafood. The White Barn Inn is a little too expensive. Can anyone recommend something a bit less expensive but still very good?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I need help
- 2 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 5 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 8 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 Las Vegas TR
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 First time in the United States
- 18 3 days San Francisco
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 21 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 22 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 23 natchez accommodation
- 24 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help