I'm looking for a kayak tour in Seattle? I'd like to see the house boats (ala Sleepless in Seattle) and nature. I called Agua Verde Paddle Club, but they don't run tours for the week I'll be in Seattle (early August). Anywhere else I should check?
Also, possible to see the house boats from land? Where do I go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset CONTACT 1:844:307:2790 AOL Tec*h sup0rt 24\7rk
- 2 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 3 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 6 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 7 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 8 Travel Shenanigans
- 9 I need help
- 10 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest