Excellent article in our local paper.
Dr Downs says it straight....rock outcroppings where majority of drownings occurred were only known to us, now highlighted in guide books.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 5 I need help
- 6 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 7 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Travel Shenanigans
- 12 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 13 10 day California Trip in July
- 14 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 15 A Few days in Museums
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest