I know there are some very helpful and knowledgeable people when it comes to Kauai and I could use some help. Thinking about planning a trip to the island next spring (late April/early May) and could use some advice on a place to stay on the north shore. I have been and stayed at a fancy 1 bedroom cottage near Kilauea overlooking Secret Beach and enjoyed that but it's not available anymore. I was thinking something in the Kilauea area or Hanalei. Looking for something kind of reasonable but somewhat fancy too. Of course I'm always open to other suggestions if you have them because you never know what gems you'll find if you ask! Thanks for your advice!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 2 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 3 Muir Woods - new rules
- 4 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 7 meridian
- 8 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 13 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 14 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 15 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 16 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 19 Galveston
- 20 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 23 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions