Kauai Bed and Breakfast: Help

Jul 31st, 1998, 11:49 AM
JR

Kauai Bed and Breakfast: Help

I am looking for a B&B in Kauai. I prefer the North Shore/Princeville area. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Aug 2nd, 1998, 02:39 AM
Marla Wong

Looking for a B & B on the North Shore of Kauai, try : North Country Farms Phone: 808-828-1513; Or you can try a condo at; The Cliffs @ Princeville, nice condo's overlooking the ocean in Princeville with reasonable rates, call: 808-826-6219 & ask for their toll free 800 number, I am sorry I do not know it. Enjoy your stay on Kauai!

Aug 3rd, 1998, 02:34 PM
Judy

Sorry, I don't know of any B&Bs on Kauai, but there are several Condo Complexes. My husband & I honeymooned in Princeville 3 years ago and stayed at The Cliffs: the suite lacked air conditioning and was a bit shabby, though the grounds were lovely. The Marc Pali Ke Kua, also a condo complex, looked nicer and more together. The "Marc" company also has other Condos in the area. Their # is (800) 535-0085. We bought an "Entertainment '98 Book (you can get one for the area where you live & save on restaurants, attractions, etc., usually for $25-$40), which entitles you to 50% off each night! We find that you spend so little time indoors on Hawaii that it really does makes sense not to stay at a hotel. Unless, of course, you're talking the Princeville Hotel........
Have a great time!

Aug 3rd, 1998, 10:17 PM
Jackie

I don't know if this is the area you are looking for or not,but recently I read about a B&B in Kapaa,Kauai.It consists of a cottage,2 bedrooms&2baths for $70 per night,3 night minimum.Phone 808 823 8651/fax808 246 9072.

Search this Thread