My husband and I are going to NYC for a long weekend in a few weeks. We will be taking in a Yankee/RedSox game & attending a company dinner. Sunday we will most likely meander through the park and just take in the day.
Sunday evening we are on our own and meeting another couple for dinner. Interested in restaurant recommendations in the general area of the hotel (walking distance if feasible) - price range would be $50.00 per person before drinks/tax/tip. Open to anything but Japanese (our companions don't care for it) would like a place quiet enough to carry on a conversation.
We were there together last September & ate at Del Posto & a place at Eataly.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I need help
- 2 4 days in Miami
- 3 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 4 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 8 A Few days in Museums
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 travelling from Miami to New York
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 14 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 First time in the United States
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation