Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Just got "Murray Hill East Suites Hotel" through Priceline. Has anybody been there?

Search

Just got "Murray Hill East Suites Hotel" through Priceline. Has anybody been there?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2004, 07:55 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would appreciate any information from anyone who has stayed at this hotel. Any good or bad comments. Thank you.
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 09:51 AM

I haven't been there, but the reviews I read on PL and elsewhere led me to book it through Orbitz for 3 nights in mid-July.

I often use PL, but this time I didn't because I didn't like the sound of the other 2 hotels that biddingfortravel lists for that zone/rating and because I'm traveling with my daughter and wanted 2 beds, and a kitchen sounds handy. What dates did you win it for?
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 10:14 AM

Mostly good reviews on tripadvisor here

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR..._New_York.html

Big rooms, residential feeling building. Doesn't have a lot of business conveniences.
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 11:27 AM

It is a converted apartment bldg. Very large apartment type rooms. I had a two bedroom, one bath last year there for 5 days. Small but fully equipped kitchen. Not the most snazzy decor but it is fine- and HUGE. My "suite" (it felt more like an apartment) went from the front of the bldg to the back of the bldg, windows on front and back and sides. Not many amentities, and definitely not for business (at least, not the kind of business travel I have to do- no fax in the room or anything like that. Basically one bellman, but you don't see him alot. One person at the desk. But it was great for us. Nice neighborhood, flower stands and small grocery nearby.
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 02:50 PM

Stayed there one night in late April.
Had a 1 BR suite, seperate BR. Kitchette.

Very acceptable. Clean, nice furnishings. Moderate to budget type hoetel...but very good value [I also got it on priceline]. I would definately go back.