Which airport is better -- JFK vs LaGuardia when traveling to South Shore of Long Island? How is traffic going in and out of airport toward Long Island direction? Read that LGA is quite old and prone to delays? Which one is easier to deal with when travel?
Also, is it convenient to take a train from JFK to Sayville, NY (Long Island)? Does it leave directly from the terminal or I have to go outside?
Reason for LGA is that I'm thinking of checking out a famous Shanghai dumpling restaurant in Flushing before heading to airport. Not sure it's worth the detour and hassle though.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 forex
- 3 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 4 Trip to Cali
- 5 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 Family winter holiday
- 12 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 13 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 14 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 15 NY theater district restaurant
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 19 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 20 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 21 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 22 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 23 Big Sur weather in early December
- 24 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 25 Lake Quinault Lodge