Reload this Page >

Jersey shore rentals

Search

Jersey shore rentals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 06:38 AM
Jim

Jersey shore rentals

what's the best way to find a rental at the Jersey shore for next summer? I have family of four for 1 week, plus my parents are coming so need 2 houses or condos.

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 06:40 AM

WE USED SURFRENTALS.COM THEY WERE GOOD - IT IS A LANDLORDS COOP SO YOU DEAL WITH THE OWNERE INSTEAD OF A REALTOR ALTHOUGH THEY ALSO HAVE REALTORS AND HOTELS LISTED IF YOU PREFER THAT. WE FOUND A GOOD PLACE.

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Depends

Honestly, it depends where on the shore you plan to stay! I would do a search for the locale and go from there. For example, lbinet has TONS of realtors listed for all over the island. If you start now, you can likely rent two sides of a duplex so everyone is together...unless you'd rather be on different streets! Good luck...

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 06:52 AM
Kris

I used that www.surfrentals.com too and found it was good for sout h jersye, but only ok for north jersey beaches - so it depends where you are going as the other person said. good luck

Old Nov 4th, 2002, 10:22 AM
lil

Try Seapointe Village, Wildwood Crest. It is a gorgeous condo and townhouse complex. Plenty of things to do with children. Look it up on the web. If you are interested you must make reservations in Jan or Feb. Your family will love it.