Many thanks for all the suggestions that I have received for planning my trip this May. I now have everything worked out and would love some feedback.
Arrive St. Paul - Minnesota @ 1843
St. Paul/Minnesota - 3 days/4 nights
Grand Marais - 1 day/2 nights
Ely - 1 day/1 night
Eau Claire - 1 day/2 nights
Madison- 1 day/2 nights
La Crosse- 1 day/2 nights
Dept Minneapolis @ 1355
I plan to visit the bear and wolf sanctuaries in Ely and visit the Amish areas too as well as Pepin to see the home of Laura Ingles Wilder. I also plan to see the Eagles at Wabasha. I would have loved to get to Milwaukee but just don't think I will fit it in this trip.
Many thanks again, Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 First time in the United States
- 4 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 5 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 6 Barru Urefe multinational oil and gas company
- 7 3 days San Francisco
- 8 Vacations in New Orleans
- 9 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 14 natchez accommodation
- 15 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 18 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 19 New Orleans Vacation
- 20 natchez trace parkway
- 21 Our next summer trip
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no