We are planning our first trip to California. Yes, long overdue! We have at least 7 or 8 days before we need to fly to Portland, OR for a wedding.
We love hiking and the seacoast. I will be a bit disappointed, if we miss a drive on the Pacific coast. However, not a the expense of spending too much time driving; it will be nice to space the drives a bit. At the same time, I will like to enjoy these wonderful places without too much rushing.
So, what do you think of this preliminary itinerary? we already have a place booked in Yosemite.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
1. Thursday, Sept 15 late arrival in SFO. Stay at airport
2. Friday, September 16 Drive to Yosemite
3. Saturday, September 17 Yosemite Day#2
4. Sunday, September 18 Yosemite Day#3
5. Monday, September 19 Drive From Yosemite to Carmel
6. Tuesday, September 20 Drive To Carmel to San Francisco
7. Wednesday, September 21 San Francisco Day #2
8. Thursday, September 22 San Francisco Day#4 Late Flight out of SFO
We could also work on extending our trip by one day, and leave on Friday instead.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 New High Quality Campground Equipment Launch
- 3 A New Campground Product Line Launch on Amazon
- 4 Perfect Comfort’s Campground Products Announcement
- 5 Perfect Comfort’s New Brand Line Launch
- 6 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 21 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 22 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 23 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 24 Family winter holiday
- 25 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?