We are planning a trip out to visit friends in Vancouver who also want to visit the Orcas Islands. We have some constraints due to work travel for both families.
We arrive on 8/23 and we have 4 nights after landing in Seattle. I was thinking 2 nights in Cannon Beach and 2 nights in Washington somewhere. I thought Surfsand Resort looked great for our little one - since it's pricey I was debating taking advantage of their third night free but that would leave us only for one night in Washington. We are more beach/scenery people than hiking/outsiders.
On Day 5 we're driving from WA to Vancouver, where we will stay with them for 3 nights, then the group of us will drive from Canada and get the ferry over to Orcas for 2 nights - so need tips for where to stay there.
What should we see in WA?
I realize it's a lot of driving but the little one is a good car sleeper and we've generally been ok with 2 nights in hotels at a time.
all input welcome!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AMERICA ONLINE :AOL @ Password 1:844:853:3131 Reset CONTACT Tec*h 24\7..
- 2 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 5 A Few days in Museums
- 6 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 10 Newport Beach restaurants
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 I need help
- 13 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 14 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 15 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 16 4 days in Miami
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 19 10 day California Trip in July
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season