My husband and I are taking a trip to San Fran, Napa, Carmel in late May. We have been to Napa/Sonoma twice and San Fran 2-3 times, but this is our first time to Monterey/ Carmel area. I just wanted a quick review/opinion of our itinerary since I am looking to book dinner at French Laundry and wanted to make sure we have enough time in Carmel/Big Sur.
Sat: Fly to SFO and get in around 3:30, rent car and drive to Carmel (quick route vs. scenic)
Sun: Need ideas on things to do in Carmel/small side trips
Mon: Again, need ideas on things to do, please
Tues: Leisurely/scenic drive to Napa/Sonoma, late dinner at French Laundry (after 8:30 or so)
Wed: Wine tastings,maybe spa, dinner
Thurs: Drive to San Fran, drop off car in city
Fri-Sat: in San Fran
Any suggestions on things to do in Carmel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/synoptic-boost/
- 2 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 3 A Few days in Museums
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 6 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 7 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 8 First time in the United States
- 9 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 10 3 days San Francisco
- 11 Vacations in New Orleans
- 12 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 13 travelling from Miami to New York
- 14 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 15 Las Vegas TR
- 16 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 17 natchez accommodation
- 18 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 19 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 20 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 21 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 22 New Orleans Vacation
- 23 natchez trace parkway
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District