i would be really grateful if anyone can give me some info on this holiday that we are thinking of booking. we [4 adults 2 children, 1 and 6] have seen a holiday package to las vegas [rodeway inn] for 4 days and days inn international drive for 10 days.can anyone tell me anything about these hotels. i know the rodeway inn is not situated on the strip, but how far fromm the strip,walking distance? we would be flying with united airlines from u.k. would really appreciate some help here to decide to book or not thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 2 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 3 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 4 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 5 Our next summer trip
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 Dulles to BWI
- 12 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 13 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 14 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 15 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 18 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 19 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 20 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 21 Muir Woods - new rules
- 22 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 23 Padre Islands
- 24 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 25 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom