I am assisting a group of people traveling for a gymnastics meet in January. The meet is downtown, but they wish to avoid paying downtown hotel prices. Can someone recommend an alternative area to stay? They stayed near the airport last year, but it seems like there might be other areas that might have more to offer while they are there. They will be driving to town so staying near the airport offers no advantage. Something reasonably close to the downtown area with decent (mid-range) hotels and restaurants. Any thoughts?
(P.S. People often recommend Priceline, but I can't use Priceline to book a block of rooms.)
THANKS SO MUCH!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleAIM 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AIM Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 4 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 5 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 6 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 9 Christmas getaway
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Sjc Car Rental
- 16 Trip to Cali
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 19 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 22 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report