I am trying to figure out where I want go over Thanksgiving week this year. Last year I went to Portugal (Lisbon for most of it) and it was a great choice. Mostly sunny, and in the 60s for the most part. I'm an amateur photographer and I had a multitude of subjects to choose from - it's a very photogenic country!
This year I'm torn between going back there again or staying in the US. I'm leaning to a US destination.
I'd like to pick a destination that is expected to have decent weather during late November. Some rain is ok, but a steady diet of it I wouldn't like (not to mention I'm not going to lug all my gear in the rain...). Temps no lower than the 50s during the daytime would be preferable as well. A photogenic area is a must, and I'm not a camper - at all.
Any ideas? Current thoughts include Sedona, possibly Santa Fe and environs.. possibly San Francisco and environs.. that sort of thing. I've already been to Santa Fe and San Francisco a few times so a new inviting place to visit would be great.
I had also thought New England would be great to visit but I think that's a month too late for the weather I'm hoping to find.
Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT TOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 Las Vegas TR
- 3 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 4 Lutrevia - natural and organic body skin care cream
- 5 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 6 Find This Christmas Best Flight Ticket Deals
- 7 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 8 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 First time in the United States
- 15 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 16 3 days San Francisco
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 19 travelling from Miami to New York
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 25 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help