I don't know if his series was aired outside of California's PBS stations, but they were certainly a great resource for off the beaten path attractions.
He was well known for his "Oh, Maaaahhy!" exclamations.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas getaway
- 2 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 5 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 6 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Sjc Car Rental
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 12 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 13 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 16 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 17 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest