How to manage a night at the Hotel Hana Maui?

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 07:22 PM
Jan

How to manage a night at the Hotel Hana Maui?

I will be in Maui for 5 or 6 nights. I am interested in staying at the Hotel Hana Maui for one night. How do most people manage this? I do not want to go straight there the first night I arrive in Maui and, if I go the last night, I am worried about whether I will get back in time to safely make an inter-island flight to Kauai. I know that many people stay overnight in Hana. What is the best way to do this?

Old Apr 27th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Lori

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hana Maui Resort. We stayed the first 3 nights at the Four Seasons, then went to the Hana Maui for 3 nights and then checked back into the Four Seasons for another 2 nights.

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Jan

Lori, when did you stay at the Hotel Hana Maui? Why did you love it? Also, did you find that you were taking too much of your vacation time checking in and out of hotels? I am also wondering if 1 night at the Hotel Hana Maui would be worth it?

Lori, thanks for your help!

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 10:41 PM
xxx

Hotels in the league of Four Seasons and Hana Maui Resort make the check out and check in a pleasant and quick experience. Plan on staying at least one night in Hana. I also loved my stay at this resort last summer.

Old Apr 29th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Jan

It's good to hear positive comments about the Hotel Hana Maui. It looks like a very nice resort but I was worried about all of the problems people seemed to be having there.

Thanks for the replies.