Question about Outrigger

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Sammi

Question about Outrigger

Has anyone stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki on the beach? Which room is better, Diamondhead Lanai(direct view of Diamondhead) or regular Oceanfront? Price is very close.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 08:17 AM
helen

Outrigger is a quality operator and both views are inspiring. Do you prefer morning sun or afternoon sun in your room? I like rooms that face the rising sun and are cooler later in the day. I like to look at Diamond Head because it is such a unique shape.

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 12:25 PM
ttt

to the top

Old Mar 31st, 2002, 08:37 PM
gail

We stayed in an Oceanfront,there was some blockage of view from the Sheraton Moana. It really was ok though as we could see part of Diamond head and the surfing area where our son was. You should ask exactly what the view is when you reserve.I sure would have been disappointed to have been any further back.

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:11 AM
Galf

Hi, I've had the fortunate experience of working with the Outrigger and stayed at the Waikiki.

What I find.. is that you really spend most of the time outside the room!... Just get a room away from the elevator shafts!

Also.. I use to take the service elevator to the parking down below.. if that is still there.. it's been awhile!

Most of the people are so friendly and helpful..

I hope you enjoy your stay!