How can I print info from this link?

Aug 12th, 2004, 12:28 AM
gbs
Original Poster

How can I print info from this link?

I have gotten a lot of useful information here, but cannot figure out why it doesn't print when I want to make a copy of some of the responses. Any idea, or do I just have to take notes? thanks for the help
Aug 12th, 2004, 03:42 AM

Suggest, instead of just hitting the print button, select a letter of the text you want to print by clicking and dragging your mouse until the text is highlighted, then click on your browser's File tab (top left of screen), and in the new menu that opens up hit the Print tab, and in the new printer window that opens up, click on the button for "print only selected frame", or the button for print "all frames individually".

Aug 12th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Dan

I also highlight the text I want to print and then choose "selection" under the print page range.
Aug 12th, 2004, 05:34 AM

The quickest way I've found is just move your mouse over to the right hand side over the thread you want to print and then right click, select print, and voila - prints the entire thread.
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:18 AM

I highlight the lines I want, then cut and paste them to a notepad. I can then keep adding to the notepad, and make up my own mini travel guide. I print the notepad when I have enough.
Aug 12th, 2004, 06:32 AM

I have a similar method to Zootsi's. I highlight, copy, then paste whatever I want to keep to a Word file. I keep adding to it as I find relevant info, then edit it and print it before my trip. I keep the file and can pass the info on to friends traveling to the same destination. (This way saves paper, too!)