Reload this Page >

House of Blues Gospel Brunch

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2001, 08:36 PM
Laurie

Has anyone ever tried this? Is the food and the entertainment good? How far ahead should it be reserved? Thanks for your help.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 04:24 AM
susan

My understanding is that the entertainment is very good but the food is only average. If it's great food you're looking for, don't rely on a buffet.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 05:29 AM
maggi

Attended the Gospel Brunch in Chicago and we enjoyed the whole experience. I do recommend it if you have never been. We felt rushed through the "brunch" part of it, because when the music starts you don't have time to go back for seconds. We were sitting at long crowded tables and it was hard to get in and out. As was posted previously, the food was not rave quality, but it was palatable.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 05:54 AM
susan

Oops! I foolishly assumed you were thinking of the House of Blues in New Orleans. That's the only one I have information about.

Old Aug 24th, 2001, 07:13 AM
gail

Make sure to do a text searcc as there are differing opinions on this one (at least in NOLA). We LOVED the food and had a great time in NOLA.