We will be travelling to Santa Monica for 2 or 3 days at the end of September, as part of a three week American trip. My husband is permanently confined to a wheelchair so accessibility is an important factor (I think this rules out Casa Del Mar), we won't have a car so being within walking distance of the pier for our 7yr old and nice restaurants would also be a plus. Could someone please tell me which hotels are more spacious/accessible/child friendly etc.
Budget is mid to high end, but suitability is more important.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 2 Ruk Roku Helpline number 1.888.787.9274 [email protected] 24*7 TOLL FREE
- 3 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 4 Biogenic XR
- 5 Mold Removal Grand Island
- 6 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 7 Dulles to BWI
- 8 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 9 Our next summer trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 17 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 18 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 19 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 20 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 21 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 22 Muir Woods - new rules
- 23 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 24 Padre Islands
- 25 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
Hotels in Santa Monica with a 7 year old and a husband in wheelchair