We are staying in New Orleans for a couple nights at the end of June and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys ( 10 & 13 ) and want to stay in a very safe area of the city. We will definitely be spending time visiting the French Quarter but don't necessarily have to stay there. I am thinking $150 would be the very top of our budget for the hotel.
Also, any restaurant recommendations would be great - we are foodies for sure, but would love to try a place where the locals go.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yahoo-passYYahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 4 days in San Diego
- 6 Trip to Cali
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 9 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 10 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 13 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 16 Big Sur weather in early December
- 17 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 18 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 19 Our next summer trip
- 20 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 21 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 22 Dulles to BWI
- 23 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 24 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 25 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation