I will be going to San Francisco four 3 nights in July. I found some hotels that looked interesting and didn't burn my wallet, Harbor Court Hotel, The Huntington Hotel, Queen Anne....are any of them good? I want to spend the most $180 a night. But now I see, the problem for most hotels is the ridiculous over priced parking!! Is there a parking lot or sort where I can park my car during the nights? I mean I am from Miami and it isn't cheap either but $50 a night?? That's crazy. Well, any help would be very much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 Contact Installations BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 3 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 4 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 5 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 4 days in Miami
- 10 A Few days in Museums
- 11 travelling from Miami to New York
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 19 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 20 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Los Angeles for Christmas