Reload this Page >

hotel near King of Prussia Mall

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2001, 08:58 PM
Tara

Hello everyone, My best friend and I plan on taking an over night trip to Pennsylvania mainly to visit the King of Prussia shopping mall. Can anyone recommend a very nice hotel near the mall? We'll only be spending one night so we don't want to go over $200 for the night. We really don't want to spend over $100 a night but we want something really nice in case we decide to return with our spouses. Also, has anyone out there visited this mall? What did you think of it? Thanks in advance for your help. Oh, one other thing I checked the list of dining places in the mall. Ho-hum. Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant in the area of the mall. We will be driving. Thanks again.

Old Mar 11th, 2001, 06:48 AM
Liz

King of Prussia is *my* mall, since I live near-by. To me, a mall is a mall. Yes, it's big, but don't all malls in the US have the same stores? There are lots of hotels in the area, but can't help you there. Great food in the mall: our favorite is Brew Moon. Excellent food.

Old Mar 11th, 2001, 07:12 AM
Pat

Hotels you may want to check out that are near the mall...Hilton Valley Forge..Raddison...Sheraton Park Ridge..these are full service hotels...only minutes from the mall...also most chains such as Fairfield Inn..Comfort Inn..Best Western..Holiday Inn...are located near by..YOU'll Love the Mall it's shopping heaven! Have fun

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 12:23 AM
Tara

Thanks Liz and Pat for your responses. I'll try to get some info on these hotels and see what I come up with. T.

Old Mar 16th, 2001, 04:40 AM
Donna F

I have stayed at the Sheraton over in Valley Forge and I don't like it. We stayed at a chain very near the mall and it was a '5 sunburst' Quality Inn (I think). What I liked about it was a nice continental breakfast and a very nice lounge area. There was a chest freezer next to the registration desk with ice cream and food you could heat in the microwave. I like the lounge area because I am a very early riser and prefer having a comfortable area with coffee so I can enjoy a book while my family sleeps. We weren't there long enough to find a restaurant we would recommend. I thought the mall had a lot of stores we don't have in our area so it would be worth a visit.