Notices

Ho'olei at Grand Wailea

May 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Original Poster

Ho'olei at Grand Wailea

Is anyone familiar with the Ho'olei condos at the Grand Wailea? Do you know how hard it is to get to the Grand Wailea from the condos? Are they worth the money? I am trying to plan a trip with my husband, my 32 year old daughter, her husband and boys ages 5 and 1, and my 25 yr old and 20 yr old daughters. I think the boys would enjoy the pool at the Grand Wailea, but the condos sound better for a family like ours and the price is about the same as getting two rooms at the Grand Wailea. I just don't know how difficult it would be to get from the condos to the restaurants and other things at the Grand Wailea.
May 9th, 2011, 05:27 AM

Very familiar with this property. I am a personal chef and customers hire me to cook for them at this property. These units are gorgeous. The location is fabulous. There is a golf cart service that can take you across the street to the Grand Wailea. There's also a great pool at the Hoolei. There is a garage and elevator at these condos. Some units rented directly by owner do not have access to the pools across street. Rented from hoolei do have access to hotel. Restaurants are nearby. Great kitchens. Some people hire a chef to come and cook. Great property on Maui for families!
May 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Original Poster

That's great. We've made reservations. How do we find out about a cook?

Search this Thread