My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/jacked-alpha-test/
- 2 How GRS Ultra Makes You Fit
- 3 Bed Bug Exterminator Phoenix AZ - Bee Removal & Termite Treatment Phoenix
- 4 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 5 Travel Shenanigans
- 6 I need help
- 7 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 10 day California Trip in July
- 10 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 11 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest