My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACKEEPER 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact MACKEEPER Tec*h care
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Southern Oregon route
- 4 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 5 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 6 RV Grand Canyon
- 7 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 8 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 9 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 10 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 11 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 12 Las Vegas TR
- 13 Where would you go in March?
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 I need help
- 16 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 17 New York in 5 days
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 20 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 21 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 22 Expedia
- 23 Italian Provisions
- 24 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 25 girls trip / oregon