Reload this Page >

homes for rent in Western Maui

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2000, 03:15 PM
Deb

This is for [email protected] and [email protected] - Do you know of any vacation homes for rent in the Lahaina/Kaanapali area, or can you refer me to anyone who may have a listing of homes for rent. We only need a one bedroom house. Thanks for your help!

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 06:25 AM
Sandy

I don't know if this location will work for you, but we loved this house in Paia when we rented it in Jan. of 1999.
http://www.aloha.net/~helen/helen/paiabysea.htm
It was a nice location for starting out to drive the Hana Hwy and driving to the top of the Mountian for sunrise. E-mail me if I can answer any questions for you.

Old Jan 25th, 2000, 06:34 AM
Scott on Maui

Aloha Deb! Scott here with www.Maui-Info.com. You didn't indicate the date(s) you need your Lahaina/Kaanapali vacation home. As a suggestion, you might go to the Maui.net home page (www.Maui.net/home) and check the board(s) available there. While you're at the Maui.net site, you might also look up the Lahaina News page, and look through their listings for Vacation Homes. They break it down by area. I have a few vacation home and condos available on my site at www.Maui-Info.com, however nothing in Lahaina. I will do some additional checking and get back to you.

Old Jan 26th, 2000, 08:43 PM
Heidi

Aloha Deb...
Check out www.klahani.com
They handle townhomes in the
Puamana complex located on the
water as you just enter Lahaina.

Hope this helps..
Mahalo,
[email protected]

Old Jan 29th, 2000, 11:54 AM
Scott on Maui

Aloha Deb! Scott here with www.Maui-Info.com/. Here are a few telephone numbers for you to try prior to your Maui visit: Bob Cartwright at Whaler's Realty Management Company, 800-367-5632; Roy or Betty Sakamoto, Sakamoto Properties, 800-669-0070; Maui Vacations (Executive Resort Homes), 808-661-7231. These folks should be able to provide whatever assistance you require.