Hilton Sedona

Feb 17th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Sue

Hilton Sedona

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton in Sedona? We are planning a short trip and are spending a night there (with kids). Not looking for anything real fancy like Enchantment. Haven't read anything good or bad about the Hilton - wondering if anyone has had experience with the hotel

Feb 17th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Judy

We were there a couple of weeks ago, and enjoyed it. I think it used to be a Doubletree.

We had a lovely one bedroom suite with a separate living area with gas fireplace and a dinette & mini kitchen. Also had 2 TVs & a separate vanity, so we were not constantly getting in each other's way (there was only the 2 of us). Smallish balcony looking out on the red rocks. Service was good. I highly recommend the concierges (Jeff & Harmony) who arranged some tours for us. Only possible drawback is that it's a bit out of Sedona proper. We didn't mind at all, but just wanted to make you aware in case it's a concern for you. Also, the Entertainment Book has get a good rate.

Feb 22nd, 2002, 02:28 PM
michelle

I would love any restaruant recommendations - my sisters and I are spending 4 days at the Hilton for a spa girl vacation celebrating my sisters 40th b-day...looking for some moderate hikes, good rest. tips or any other "must dos"

Search this Thread