Reload this Page >

Hilton property in Hawaii in November?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2001, 08:36 AM
s!

Hi. I am trying to pick a Hilton property in Hawaii and I would love any reviews or comments. This will be my first trip. Also, is late November a good time to travel to Hawaii?

Thanks in advance.

s!

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 05:09 PM
topper

up please.

Old Jul 8th, 2001, 08:43 PM
Becky

I've been to all Hilton properties on the islands, but it would be helpful to know what YOU like or are looking for on your trip. Quiet? Action? Small scale or large resort, etc.

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 04:42 AM
Sarah

Hilton Waikoloa on the BI is best property. I would only go to the Hawaiian Village on Oahu if I had kids and the Turtle Bay is in a secluded area away from Waikiki making it attractive. My favorite hotel in Waikiki is the Sheraton Moana. Stear clear of the Royal Hawaiian pretty on the outside cold and institutional on the inside.

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 06:45 AM
s!

We (2 adults) want to play (lots of watersports) in Hawaii and do some exploring. Big kids stuff.
Considering the Hawaii Village. We are planning to go the week BEFORE a major holiday...so we don't expect to be overwhelmed by tons of kids.

Thanks.

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 07:27 AM
Debbie

S, The Hilton Hawaiian Village on Waikiki and the Turtle Bay Hilton are fabulous places to stay. I've stayed at both and would love to stay at either again!! I only go to Hawaii in NOV/DEC. It's so beautiful and quiet there that time of year and the waves are big!! You will love whichever Hilton you choose!
Have Fun, Deb

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 07:46 AM
Melissa

S!, I stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki two years ago and would recommend it if you're going with kids. There is a fabulous pool, lots of family/kids activities and Waikiki beach is always a blast. It's like it's own little city with plenty of stores and restaurants on the property. I went with my older parents and was thankful that there was a doctor right on site. A little peace of mind when away from home!