help with tours in san franscio

Oct 30th, 2003, 08:12 AM
Original Poster

help with tours in san franscio

Going to san Fran in Dec for 5 days My husband would like to take a bus tour of Napa and a one of Muir Woods. Need suggestions for tour and company names. THe board came thru when we were in New Orleans in May and recommended a great private tour company down there
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:44 AM

mbtr,

Try San Francisco. Thought it was a typo on your other post, but now I now it's not. If you are going there, best spell it correctly.

Flack welcome.

C
Oct 30th, 2003, 02:37 PM

I took a city bus tour offered by Grayline. I was well pleased. They also offered tours to Muir Woods and I think, Napa Valley. There is also a dinner train trip, offered by another company that goes to the wine country. I called after I checked into the hotel and arranged for the city tour and they picked me up at my hotel. They take you to the pier, where you board the correct bus for the tour you wish to take. Have a wonderful time in San Francisco. It's a fun place.
Oct 30th, 2003, 08:19 PM

Grayline and Tower Tours are two San Francisco tour companys. They both do Muir Woods (with Sausalito) & Wine Country. Grayline also does the Wine Train. Both will pick you up at your hotel and should be about the same price.

Search this Thread