I am going to a meeting in Huntington beach, with my wife. We will rent a car and shall leave H. Beach on Wednesday 14th march in the morning. Our itinerary is as follows:
- March 14th and 15th: driving through the coast, on the way to Yosemite Park, and visiting Santa Barbara, Big Sur and Carmel.
- March 16th and 17th: 2 nights at the Yosemite Park
- March 18th to 21th: 4 nights in San Francisco
- March 22th evening: flight to Los Angeles
- March 23rd in the morning: flight back home
I would like your advice about it. I have some questions:
- Should I sleep one more night at the Yosemite Park? IIf yes, would you reduce one night in SFO or on the way to Yosemite?
- Should I drive back to Los Angeles, from San Francisco, or take the plane? As I am flying international on the day after, I might have some problems with bags allowance.
Any other inputs, please? Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dulles to BWI
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Our next summer trip
- 6 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 7 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 8 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 9 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 10 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 11 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 12 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 13 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 14 Muir Woods - new rules
- 15 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Padre Islands
- 18 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 19 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 20 NASHVILLE
- 21 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 24 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 25 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
Help with itinerary in California - Coast, Yosemite and San Francisco