Me and a friend is planning a road trip from New York to Miami, its a somewhat tight schedule since we only have 9 days in total. So far we have decided on 2-3 days in New York. Right now we are thinking maybe 3 or 4 stops along the way in smaller places.
Some of the ideas floating around regarding places to visit / stay right now is;
Any advice and tips on what places not to miss would be hugely appreciated =).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 http://docterzreviews.info/testo-ampx/
- 3 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 8 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 9 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 10 Trip to Cali
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 13 Big Sur weather in early December
- 14 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 15 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 16 Our next summer trip
- 17 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 18 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 19 Dulles to BWI
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 23 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 24 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 25 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!