We are going to be in Orlando, Fl. from May 1 - 7. My wife has an undiagnosed balance disorder and is on a cane. I have chronic pain in my lower back. But, we ain't dead yet.
We're planning to go to the Animal Kingdom at Disney World and to Universal Studios. In between recuperating, we also hope to see Gatorland and the Peabody Ducks.
We know we can't do rides. But, would anyone know if there are other things we should try to avoid doing based on our health issues? At the Animal Kingdom we planned to do the Kilimanjaor Safari, the Pangani Forest Esploration, Flights of Wonder (to be able to sit if nothing else), the Maharajah Jungle Trek and maybe It's a Bug's Life and Finding Nemo. Should we plan for two days for all that? At Universal we are looking at touring the Hollywood Studios, Fantasmic, the Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Harry Potter and Olivanders. My wife may also do the Spiderman ride. Do we need at two-park ticket for this? Any health tips greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 2 EPSON PRINTER ☎ 1~800~570:l233 TECHNICAL HELP Contact Now☎
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 RV Grand Canyon
- 6 Newport Beach restaurants
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 9 I need help
- 10 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 11 Expedia
- 12 Italian Provisions
- 13 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 14 New York in 5 days
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
Help with health issues and travel to Disney World and Universal studios