My family and I will be going on a family road trip to Las Vegas at the end of January and are looking for some help/advice with the route we should take! We don't want to drive more than ~8-9 hours a day, so we were thinking of spending 2 nights on the road and then getting into Vegas around mid-afternoon the third day. It would be nice to take a scenic route if we have the time. Google Maps tells me to go through Boise and Twin Falls, Idaho but I have no idea on whether this is a safe route (in terms of weather, drive conditions) or where to stop in between.
Any advice or thoughts on what route we should take, and also where to stop for those 2 nights?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 [email protected]
- 3 Best Black Friday Christmas LED Decorative Lights Deals in 2017
- 4 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Need locals from Miami
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 Family winter holiday
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago