My partner and I are looking at planing a trip to the West Coast in Aug/Sept of 2014. We are looking at spending 3ish weeks. Wanting to go to Los Angeles, Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Obviously we want to do the "usual tourist things" however we are also wanting to explore a bit and go to places and see things that aren't as commonly known about! Any help and ideas would be great - neither of us have been to America before!
Thanks in advance!
Courtney & Robert
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 Road trip California
- 4 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 5 Drive from SC to CO
- 6 Family New York Trip
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 Spam meter
- 9 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 10 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 11 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 12 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 13 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 16 Where would you go in March?
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Southern Oregon route
- 19 A Few days in Museums
- 20 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 21 Booze & books in NYC
- 22 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 23 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 24 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 25 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?