I would love some help planning a two week road trip in September. We are flying from Dublin to Washington on the 1st. After a couple of days in Washington, we hope to hire a car and set off down South.
We have an interest in natural beauty, history, golf, wine & food.
I've heard of places like the Blue Ridge Parkway, Asheville, Biltmore, Waynesville, Brevard, Charlottesville, Charleston, Savannah & the Outer Banks, although I'm not sure what these paces have to offer and what order we should do the itinerary.
I would really appreciate any advice on these or other places and a suggested route.
Any tips on hotels or inns would be welcome too. We will splash out a few times for nice places to stay but also probably do a few motels en route.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47sbaba!
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Newport Beach restaurants
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 6 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 I need help
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 13 4 days in Miami
- 14 travelling from Miami to New York
- 15 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 16 10 day California Trip in July
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 19 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
Help planning an itinerary from Washington to Georgia & the Carolinas