We're attending a wedding in Durham in April then will try to see some of NC & SC before flying home from Charlotte. Depending on the weather, I was thinking of going to Myrtle Beach for two days then Charleston for 2 days then to Charlotte. If the weather isn't right for Myrtle Beach, looking for other suggestions. Traveling with 2 teens.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY 100% UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY IN ALL CURRENCY
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 5 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 6 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Muir Woods - new rules
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 12 Padre Islands
- 13 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 14 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 15 NASHVILLE
- 16 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 19 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 20 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 21 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Galveston
- 24 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
Help plan trip from Durham to Myrtle Beach to Charleston to Charlotte