We are traveling with another couple and their 1 yr old to California from mid October to the beginning of December and planning to start off in Napa and then go from there to San Fransisco and then on to Carmel, Big Sur and Los Angeles.
We're planning on staying in Napa for a week and any recommendations on restaurants where we can bring our babies and still enjoy great food and wine would be great. Should we do lunches instead of dinners? Can we visit places like The French Laundry for lunch or will it simply be too much with the babies? We are planning to rent a house for a week, any recommendations on which area to choose?
As for San Fransisco where should we stay? We'd like to stay for a couple of days.
In Big Sur we're thinking about staying at Glen Oaks?
Carmel would be just for a day or two. Ideas on hotels and restaurants?
And then there's LA, we're thinking we'll rent a house and have been looking into Silver Lake. Thoughts? Any other areas we should consider?
Also, is there anything else we simply should not miss? Yosemite?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Expedia
- 2 New York in 5 days
- 3 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 girls trip / oregon
- 6 I need help
- 7 Vacations in New Orleans
- 8 4 days in Miami
- 9 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 10 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 11 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 12 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 13 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 14 Las Vegas TR
- 15 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 19 NY theater district restaurant
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 Vegas in February
- 23 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 24 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 25 A Few days in Museums