We are a couple from South Africa on our way to the USA for a holiday! Flights are booked and paid - I now need to start getting accommodation.
Our first stop is NY and I am already stuck. I would like to stay in Manhattan near the major sights - Times Square etc but the hotels are either way to expensive or a dump.
What would you recommend - I really don't want to pay more than $200 a night (which for a South African at the current exchange rate feels like a fortune already).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact CHARTER Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 18OO:681 :72O8 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 3 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 4 I'm Lee Hnetinka, What are the best places in Tampa, Florida?
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 7 10 day California Trip in July
- 8 Pest Removal Services
- 9 Serenity CBD Oil - Increase YOur Concentration Power
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 girls trip / oregon
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?