My trip plans have changed again for next year and now it seems my Mom and I will be heading to DC for a few days at the beginning of May and will then take to the road for about 10 days. We like small towns, history and nature. I know there is lots to choose from but I'm lost with so much information. Can anyone give us suggestions?
We would like to base ourselves in a few different locations rather than move every day. My Mom has had knee surgery so hour long walks are fine but anything longer is out. I have visited Longwood before and would love to return there.
All help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! Laura
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Vegas in February
- 3 Las Vegas TR
- 4 I need help
- 5 girls trip / oregon
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 9 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 10 10 day California Trip in July
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Travel Shenanigans
- 18 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 19 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 20 Newport Beach restaurants
- 21 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 22 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 25 4 days in Miami