We, 2 of us, need help for a 2 weeks itinerary from NYC - Philadelphia - Baltimore - Washington.
We are planning a trip from 23 Dec 2013 to 7 Jan 2014. Will be reaching NYC on 23 Dec evening and flying back from Washington DC on 7 Jan late morning. Tickets had been booked.
It's close to the travelling and we are still clueless if we should be spending both Christmas and New Year in NYC or should we be heading somewhere else for New Year instead. If so, where should we spend our New Year. We aware that the accommodation in NYC would be pretty expensive during this period.
Really appreciate some advice and suggestion for the trip. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas bowl 2017, Bears vs Lions, Chargers vs Chiefs
- 2 RV Grand Canyon
- 3 I need help
- 4 10 day California Trip in July
- 5 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 6 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 7 New York in 5 days
- 8 Newport Beach restaurants
- 9 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 10 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 11 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 12 Expedia
- 13 Italian Provisions
- 14 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 15 girls trip / oregon
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 4 days in Miami
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 22 Las Vegas TR
- 23 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 24 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 25 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada