We are going to Cape Cod for July 4th weekend and have heard nothing but horror stories about the traffic! We plan on leaving Friday (can't leave early AM b/c of work) but can leave around 1 - 2 PM. Aside from flying, how would you recommend us getting there? We were thinking of taking Amtrak to Boston (would spend a day in Boston) on the way back and renting a car from there? But it seems we will still get stuck in traffic Friday night over the bridge. Is this where the majority of traffic is? Please help!!! Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Big Sur weather in early December
- 3 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 4 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 7 Our next summer trip
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Dulles to BWI
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 16 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 17 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 18 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 19 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 20 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 21 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 22 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 23 Muir Woods - new rules
- 24 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 25 Padre Islands