hawaiian cruise

Mar 31st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Original Poster
hawaiian cruise

The more I look into prices for Hawaii, the moreI think a hawaiian cruise would be ideal. We're Canadian & I'm wondering if anyone has any input to cruise lines etc. and thoughts of expense for 1 wk cruise with perhaps a wk. on an island as compared to two-island condo type of vacation. Thanks for any advice.
Mar 31st, 2004, 08:56 PM
A good way to start is by going to cruisecritic.com and click destinations. Then there is a section entitled "Find a cruise to Hawaii". You can research all of the ships there.
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM
I would never consider taking a Hawaiian cruise because of the time wasted on that blasted ship when I could be enjoying Hawaii. To have TIME on each island, not only to go around seeing sights, but to relax on a beach or lanai. To me, that's Heaven... There's just no way IMO to even get a decent flavor for any of the major islands in a day trip. Also, the Pacific waters around those islands are fairly rough compared to the waters of the Caribbean. Lastly, I think you can come close to matching the cruise price if you stay in condos and eat some of your meals in.

Search this Thread