We wanted to book tickets for a small family vacation in December to Hawaii. Planning to go from December 13 to December 20th.
- Family of three: 2.5 years old daughter, my wife and myself (we're both mid thirties)
- Prefer to rent a 1 bedroom condo so we get a kitchen (can cook for the kid)
- We're vegetarian
- Want a beach with calm waters so my daughter can play in the water - which she simply LOVES.
- We are into culture, so would love to explore some of the history/culture of the island we go to, of course.
- Will the weather and water be warm enough for our given dates?
- Which island: Big Island, Oahu or Kauai? We have already been to Maui, albeit in the summer (but do not want to go back to the same island again, at least twice in a row)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://bellecomplexnorway.com/bioslim-daily-power-cleanse/
- 2 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 Facts That Nobody Told You About Master Testo Pro
- 6 IQnection Web Design & Marketing
- 7 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 8 Travel Shenanigans
- 9 I need help
- 10 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 A Few days in Museums
- 15 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 16 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 17 Newport Beach restaurants
- 18 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 19 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 20 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 21 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 22 4 days in Miami
- 23 travelling from Miami to New York
- 24 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest