I live in the UK and am looking to plan a trip to Hawaii in Feb (over valentines day) flights are pretty decent then but does anyone know what the weather will be like / best places to stay / which island? Dont want to make it too mega expensive so any help would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 4 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 5 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Family winter holiday
- 8 Dulles to BWI
- 9 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 10 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 11 Our next summer trip
- 12 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 15 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 16 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 17 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 18 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 19 Muir Woods - new rules
- 20 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 21 Padre Islands
- 22 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 23 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 24 NASHVILLE
- 25 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way